NT DAMA Extension and Updates Streamlined Pathways and New Occupations
Enhancements to Northern Territory DAMA
1. Extension Announcement:
- The NT DAMA II has been extended by one year, now valid until December 13, 2024.
2. Occupational Inclusions:
- 11 new occupations have been added, increasing the total eligible occupations to 135.
3. Income Threshold Adjustment:
- Temporary Skilled Migration Income Threshold (TSMIT) reduced to $55,000 for selected occupations.
4. Streamlined Permanent Residency Pathway:
- Simplified and streamlined pathway to permanent residency.
- Overseas workers can be nominated for the permanent subclass 186 visa after two years of full-time work in eligible occupations in the NT.
5. Application Process:
- All endorsement and subsequent endorsement applications must be submitted online.