Sydney Immigration Lawyers
Best Sydney Immigration Lawyers
Need the best Sydney Migration Agents and Sydney Immigration Lawyers?
Honest fees, easy communication and outstanding service.
- Business sponsor monitoring and sanctions: Application processing suspensions; Warnings; Infringement notices; Sponsorship cancellation and bars; Bar waivers; Enforceable undertakings; Civil and criminal penalties; Executive officer liability
- Health: Assessments; Undertakings; Medical Officer of the Commonwealth opinion challenges; Waivers. We offer specialised services to clients facing difficulty meeting Australia’s strict migration law health criteria, including applicants who have a disease or condition, such as HIV/AIDS, that may be of concern to the Medical Officer of the Commonwealth
- Character: Visa refusal; Mandatory or discretionary visa cancellation; Waivers
- Migration fraud: PIC 4020; Waivers
- Unlawful non-citizens and bridging visa holders: Regularising visa status, Schedule 3 criteria; Re-entry bans; Waivers
- Other waiver cases: No Further Stay conditions; Family sponsorship limitations
- Family: Dependency; Custody; Family violence
- Applications: Sponsorship, nomination and visa applications
- Compliance: Sponsorship obligations advice and management; Work rights checking and immigration risk assessments; Avoiding sanctions and penalties
- Workforce planning and visa population management: Strategic advice in relation to attracting and retaining foreign workers and meeting short and long-term labour requirements
- Labour agreements: Negotiating with Government to secure tailored foreign labour sponsorship arrangements
- Short-term business traveller and training programme visa support
- Permission to work requests and extensions
- Skills assessments
- Eligibility assessments and Expression of Interest support
- Applications: Skills assessments; State or Territory nomination; Points-test visa applications
- Spouse, de facto and prospective marriage: Sponsorship and visa application preparation and management
- Parent, child and other family: Strategic advice and application preparation and management
- Applications: Business and Investor; Significant Investor Visa; Premium Investor Visa; Entrepreneur visa; Investor retirement visa
- State or Territory sponsorship
- Complying investment support
- Eligibility assessments and applications for Australian citizenship by birth, descent or conferral
- Residence exemptions and discretions
- Character refusal and citizenship revocation
- Applications for resumption of Australian citizenship
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT): We regularly appear before the AAT to assist our clients seek review of an unfavourable immigration or citizenship decision
- Appeals to the Federal Circuit Court, Federal Court and High Court of Australia: We are also prepared to represent clients in court if that is the best way to achieve the required outcome
- Section 351 and 417 requests: We advocate on behalf of clients whose last resort is requesting the Minister to personally intervene in their case
- Business and corporate migration
- Children Visas
- Dependent Relative Visas
- High-end investor visas
- Parent Visas
- Return Resident Visas
- Self-sponsored businesses wanting to establish themselves in Australia
- Small businesses wanting to recruit staff from overseas
- Spouse/partner/ DeFacto visas
- Visa Applications for all Australian Visas
Refusals, Appeals and Cancellations
- Absorbed persons
- Adoption cases including customary adoption
- All aspects of the review process
- All courts
- All Tribunals including interstate
- Character issues such as convictions
- Dealing with allegations of immigration fraud
- Deportation matters
- Getting visas reinstated (in one case, even after 45 years)
- Health waivers
- Identifying jurisdictional error
- Illegal immigrants
- Ministerial intervention requests
- Obtaining a wide range of sponsorship approvals
- Resisting visa cancellations
Common reasons people hire our migration agents include:
Invest or Business Visas
I want to start a business or invest in Australia
Partner & Family Visas
I want to sponsor my partner or family member
My business needs to sponsor employees to work in Australia
I am an international student in Australia and want to stay after I graduate
I’m a skilled person wanting to live and work in Australia
I want to apply for citizenship
Visit the contact page. It doesn’t cost you anything to call the law firm.
To organise a full eligibility assessment report please contact us.
If your visa is cancelled, you may be able to appeal the decision and ask for a review by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT).
Our lawyers have extensive experience in dealing with these issues, and can assist in representing you at a hearing. For assistance and/or further information contact us.
Becoming an Australian Citizen means you are making an ongoing commitment to Australia, it is the start of your new life and formal entry into the Australian community.
All Australian permanent residents are encouraged by the Australian government to apply for Australian citizenship when they become eligible.
To be eligible to apply, and how to apply, will vary depending on your personal circumstances.
To find out your eligibility status, please contact us.
You may be eligible to apply for Permanent Residency. Please contact us to assess your eligibility.
If your sponsoring employer terminates your employment you have 60 days to either:
Find another employer
Apply for a different visa
Leave Australian within the 60 days or before your visa expires (whichever comes first)
We recommend you contact us to book a consultation with one of our Senior Advisors who specialise in this area.
Normally, 45 years is the agent limit for general skilled migration. However, there are some visas where age is flexible. Please contact us for more details.
The Global Talent Visa is a part of the Distinguished Talent Program. Those who have outstanding achievements in “target sectors ‘are eligible for this. Please contact us for more details.
Contact our office to speak with a friendly Sydney migration agent or Sydney immigration lawyer.
We’re happy to discuss the cost of hiring our services.
Services include Immigration advice and information based on current legislation, a full assessment of visa options, requirements, the migration process, visa and skills assessment application preparation and advocating you for review applications in the Tribunal (AAT).
Contact our Sydney Migration Agents
Can’t visit the office?
Phone or video calls available.
Want the best Sydney Migration Agents and Sydney Immigration Lawyers?
Share this page