Sellanes Clark Lawyers & Immigration Specialists
Full time Position
We have a position available for an experienced Registered Migration Agent. This position offers the opportunity to join our Australian team based in Parramatta CBD.
To be considered for these role the applicant should be able to demonstrate the following;
- Hold a valid MARA registration with 3-5 years’ experience working with corporate clients. Experience in preparing and lodging employer sponsored temporary and permanent visa subclasses (subclasses 186, 400, 407, 482 & 600 visas), Skilled Visas and Family Visas.
- Exhibit a client focused attitude with the ability to give pragmatic immigration advice, work to deadlines, prioritise and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Ability to conduct consultations advising clients on migration and citizenship options.
- Be a collaborative team player who enjoys sharing their knowledge and experience with their clients and colleagues.
- Have a highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate an alignment with our core values of achieving excellence through accountability, pursuing knowledge and staying informed, operating as a team and acting with complete integrity.
- Our Registered Migration Agents are expected to manage a portfolio of existing client relationships.
- Knowledge of Migration Manager system is desirable.
By joining Sellanes Clark you will be rewarded with;
- A competitive salary based on level of knowledge and experience.
- Company phone.
- The opportunities for career growth in an expanding business.
- Exposure to working with high calibre corporate clients.
Please provide a current resume, details of your MARA registration and covering letter demonstrating how you meet the key requirements of the position with the application, please email your information to email@example.com
With your application, include information on your right to work in Australia and notice period for your current employer.