Ruslan (Ross) Ahmadzai
Registered Migration Agent
Ruslan (Ross) Ahmadzai is an Immigration Solicitor specialising in corporate, individual as well as business migration. Ross is passionate about Global mobility and has a wealth of experience in advising clients on audit and compliance as well as sponsorship obligations placed on Australian businesses employing foreign nationals.
Having worked in several law firms including Fragomen, and the big Four (KPMG), Ross has worked with clients across different sectors including IT, Construction, Health, Media & Communications. He advises clients on all areas associated with Australian immigration, administrative and employment law matters.
Ross’ key areas of expertise include:
- Corporate immigration, including but not limited to temporary and permanent sponsored migration
- Business Migration pathways for entrepreneurs and business owners
- Audit and compliance as well as strategic workforce planning including designing and developing systems and processes for HR and Global Mobility Managers to assist them with managing foreign employees
- Advisory services including employment law matters relevant to foreign nationals residing in Australia
- Review of employment law contracts for foreign expatriates to ensure they offered same terms and conditions as Australian counterparts
- Representing clients at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal in matters relating to visa and sponsorship cancellations
- Legal representation on immigration matters at the Federal Circuit Court
Ross is a regular immigration law lecturer catering to existing practitioners and students. He is admitted to practice as a solicitor in the High Court of Australia.