JUNIOR REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENT – Immediate Start
Sellanes Clark Immigration Law Specialists is seeking an experienced Junior Registered Migration Agent to join our team in Parramatta, NSW – must be able to work on-site.
Sellanes Clark are dedicated to providing high quality customer service and creating a supportive, learning-focused work environment.
The successful candidate will possess up to 12 months experience working with visa applications and other migration law matters. They will have the ability to work under pressure with a high volume of cases and show dedication to continually developing their skills.
We invite all those who meet the above criteria to apply immediately for this exciting opportunity.
- Registered Migration Agent with OMARA
- Experience with employer sponsored skilled and family migration desirable
- Skills in Migration Manager System desirable
- Knowledge of LegendCom
- Ability to advise clients on migration and citizenship options
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise, work within procedures set by the company.
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Creating new relationships and developing existing relationships
- Reviewing information and documents from clients
- Lodging Visa and Citizenship applications
- Company phone
- Work with experienced team
- Salary based on level of knowledge and skills
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity for growth and further learning
If you have questions regarding this position please feel free to contact email@example.com