SA Skilled and Business Migration Program Update
Final nomination allocation received for 2022-23
The Australian Government Department of Home Affairs has confirmed South Australias final nomination allocation levels for 2022-23.
The final allocation for South Australia is:
- General Skilled Migration Program (visa subclass 491 and 190): 8,000 places
- Business Innovation and Investment Program (visa subclass 188): 70 places
Business Innovation and Investment Program
To manage the limited final allocation of 70 nomination places, the following measures are in place:
- Business Innovation stream (188A):/Intention to Apply (ITA) process will remain open until 31 January 2023 and will then close for the remainder of the 2022-23 program year. A very small number of 188A applicants who have lodged an ITA will be invited to apply for state nomination in March 2023
- Investor stream (188B):/Closed to new applicants for the remainder of the program year
- Significant Investor stream (188C):/Closed to new applicants for the remainder of the program year
- Entrepreneur stream (188E):/ A very limited number of places are available. Applicants must first contact a/Service Provider/to be considered for the 188E stream to obtain both eligibility and availability
Subclass 888 state nomination applications and 132 review applications are not affected by nomination places and will remain open until 26 June 2023.