Skills assessment tips for Cafe and Restaurant Managers
VETASSESS has published a blog on Skills assessment tips for Cafe and Restaurant Managers
Key Points Included:
- Eligible Business for Migration Purpose
- Detail for Fast Food Managers
- Difference between supervisor and manager
- Evidence Requirement
- Self employed Cafe and Restaurant owners
- Qualification Requirement
Tasmanian Skilled Migration State Nomination Program 2022
Update by Migration Tasmania as follows:
Migration Tasmania is currently reviewing program settings and requirements for the 2022-23 program year and is inviting public comment on the proposals.
The proposed reforms to the Tasmanian Skilled Migration State Nomination framework aim to:
- Provide greater clarity for candidates regarding the actions and pathways needed to achieve a successful outcome
- Reward demonstrated ability to settle in Tasmania and skills in need
- The proposed new framework is intended to be clear, objective and reward demonstrated ability to settle in Tasmania, and skills in need
- Acknowledge the importance of the international education in helping to attract future skilled migrants to the state, without driving candidates to complete study unnecessarily
- Encourage longer term residence, proof of settlement in Tasmania and greater confidence in ongoing settlement prospects of nominees.
Once finalised Migration Tasmania will develop new nomination requirements and processes, which will apply to new applications made in the 2022-23 program year.
The consultation paper can be accessed HERE
Comments can be provided by 29 April 2022 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org